Monday, February 26, 2007

Dream: Japan is a Roller Rink with Candy

The people of Japan don't want us there but we are coming anyway. My 8th
grade class is going to Japan and we are walking down a long boardwalk
over the water to get there. There is candy down the entire stretch of
the boardwalk. I can sense the end coming soon and haven't taken any
candy yet, so I try to sneakily grab a sour apple Blo Pop sticking up
from the cracks in the boards. I fall like an idiot an everyone knows
what I am doing anyway. Japan is a Rollerskating Rink with candy on the
walls. I climb a cubby to grab Hilary an oversize chocolate bar. I do
this for her because I have known her almost all my life. We went to
prom together but I have never got her chocolate. After the task of the
chocolate is complete, I do some showing off of my rollerskating
skills. I move with the music. Perfect beats of Jap pop and early 90's rink music cause me to dive to the ground and roll through my skating path. I tap dance on wheels. Even Samy, the marathon runner and fellow disco dancer is impressed; I see a
wowed look on his face. The after party is at my dad's house. It is
night and now my college friends replace friends from the past. There
is weird graffiti on the front steps. Two words are filled in rainbow
colors and the third has not been finished; it is just letters of silver
outline. The next morning I am on the front porch. It is nice and
bright. I have a boner underneath of my pants and am talking to Leslie
and Jen. Leslie is an ex-lover and I have no reason to hide anything
from her, and I was only bashful in front of Jen once and that streak
remains through this episode. So I let it hang out there cause its
natural and under my pants, (what can you do,) but Ryan walks out of
the door. He is oblivious, carrying something that completely blocks
the view by his feet. I am relieved and then I wake up.

1 comment:

renie_seagull said...

I can sense some definite Katamari influences with the trip to Japan and picking up chocolate at a skating rink. haha! I think maybe your dreams are trying to pursuade you to spend one of your "once a week" video game splurges on "a million!"